GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- Entry cards can be collected from the information desk.
- There is space for you to record five qualifying orders from different companies on each card, as well as your full contact details.
- To qualify, each order must be for a minimum of £200 + vat.
- You can enter multiple times if you wish; either on the same day (if you place qualifying orders with ten or fifteen companies for example) or enter again the next day, if you have by then placed an additional five orders, with five other companies (if you place three orders one day and two the next for example).
- Carry the cards around the show, and when you place an order, you must record the name of the person you dealt with, get the card signed and dated by them, record the order value, and keep separate proof of your order.
- The daily draw will close one hour before show closing.
- Hand completed cards in to the information desk. You must be able to provide, if asked, documentation to prove the orders you have placed at the show.
- A winner will be selected, at random, from the entries, 30 minutes before show closing, and announced over the PA system. The winner will also be emailed.
- Each £250.00 prize will be paid to the winner by cheque or BACs and we will be in touch before the 31st January to agree the payment method.