Giving & Living 2021 went online!
Normally based in Exeter, the Giving & Living trade show went online this year. Originally due to take place in January, and then moved to May, unfortunately it could not take place physically this year due to the staged plan to exit lockdown.
We teamed up with experienced giftware magazine editor and PR consultant Charlotte Cowell along with technology experts Denre to deliver this new three day online show. Giving & Living Online took place from 10th-12th May, the dates on which the physical show would have taken place. Giving & Living being Online, with no-one needing to travel to exhibit or visit, meant that the show was opened up to a far wider audience, rather than being a regional show.
The online show was subsidised for exhibitors for this edition only, providing them with a much needed route to market. At a 2020 event featuring British makers, on the same platform, more than 80% of business achieved was from buyers who had NEVER attended the physical show.
The website is still live, so you can browse this year’s exhibitors and find out a bit more about them at online.givingliving.co.uk.
If you’re looking for the best products for your retail business, this is your chance to meet a great range of exhibitors without having to travel!
Giving & Living Online is free to attend for buyers – you just need to register online.
This interactive three day event will allow you to view products from Giving & Living exhibitors. If you’re interested in gifts, home products, and coastal inspired ranges, then this event will introduce you to companies you may never have seen before. You can ‘meet’ virtually with the people who supply them.
When the show is live, you will be able to log in and:
- Browse through a curated range of companies
- ‘Favourite’ companies – add them to a shortlist to make the browsing process easier
- Download exhibitor catalogues
- View exhibitor videos
- See many more exhibitor images
- Request text or video chats with exhibitors
- Agree orders with the suppliers
- Use the Hangout room online to network with other buyers and with exhibitors.
This experience has been created with as few clicks as possible for you to take part and meet our exhibitors. We want you to be inspired by fantastic products, not bogged down with technology!
The three days will be fully supported by our online team, so if you need any assistance at the time you can ask, and we will guide you around. We will be available on the phone as well as in the online event.
If you have any queries about the event, you can call us on 01934 733456 or email email@example.com.
TO REGISTER TO ATTEND GIVING & LIVING ONLINE
– CLICK HERE NEXT YEAR –
There is a limit for exhibitor space; we want to focus buyers and make sure we maximise the chance for you to meet new customers, and do business with them.
What do you get:
- You are part of an extensive marketing campaign to more than 18,000 buyers.
- Partner marketing via the Giftware Association, and other industry magazines.
- Space for minimum 12 images on your profile.
- Editorial and social media support through Charlotte Cowell of Halycon PR and www.giftwaremagazine.com.
- Space for 1 video that you can create introducing you and your products; this really brings your listing to life!
- Space for 1 product catalogue that will be available for registered and approved buyers to download.
- Meeting planner.
- Live chat with trade buyers from all over the UK.
- Visitors can request a video chat with you.
- Use of “Hangout” group chat room to network with other exhibitors.
- Full live support through the show days with our experienced online event team.
- A breakdown of visitors to your virtual stand and details of who has downloaded your catalogue.
Call us on 01934 733433 to book a stand or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am – 5.00pm