Giving & Living 2021 goes online!
Normally based in Exeter, the Giving & Living trade show is going online. Originally due to take place in January, and then moved to May, unfortunately it cannot take place physically this year due to the staged plan to exit lockdown.
We’ve teamed up with experienced giftware magazine editor and PR consultant Charlotte Cowell along with technology experts Denre to deliver this new three day online show. Giving & Living Online will take place from 10th-12th May, the dates on which the physical show would have taken place. Now that Giving & Living is Online, with no-one needing to travel to exhibit or visit, the show is opened up to a far wider audience, rather than being a regional show.
The online show will be subsidised for exhibitors for this edition only, providing them with a much needed route to market. At a 2020 event featuring British makers, on the same platform, more than 80% of business achieved was from buyers who had NEVER attended the physical show.
The website is now live, and registered buyers can login in online.givingliving.co.uk/visitor at or using the button below. Please note that full show functionality will not be available until Giving & Living Online officially opens on Monday 10th May at 10.00. At that point the Hangout, videos and messenger service will go live.
If you’re looking for the best products for your retail business, this is your chance to meet a great range of exhibitors without having to travel!
Giving & Living Online is free to attend for buyers – you just need to register online.
This interactive three day event will allow you to view products from Giving & Living exhibitors. If you’re interested in gifts, home products, and coastal inspired ranges, then this event will introduce you to companies you may never have seen before. You can ‘meet’ virtually with the people who supply them.
When the show is live, you will be able to log in and:
- Browse through a curated range of companies
- ‘Favourite’ companies – add them to a shortlist to make the browsing process easier
- Download exhibitor catalogues
- View exhibitor videos
- See many more exhibitor images
- Request text or video chats with exhibitors
- Agree orders with the suppliers
- Use the Hangout room online to network with other buyers and with exhibitors.
This experience has been created with as few clicks as possible for you to take part and meet our exhibitors. We want you to be inspired by fantastic products, not bogged down with technology!
The three days will be fully supported by our online team, so if you need any assistance at the time you can ask, and we will guide you around. We will be available on the phone as well as in the online event.
If you have any queries about the event, you can call us on 01934 733456 or email email@example.com.
There is a limit for exhibitor space; we want to focus buyers and make sure we maximise the chance for you to meet new customers, and do business with them.
What do you get:
- You are part of an extensive marketing campaign to more than 18,000 buyers.
- Partner marketing via the Giftware Association, and other industry magazines.
- Space for minimum 12 images on your profile.
- Editorial and social media support through Charlotte Cowell of Halycon PR and www.giftwaremagazine.com.
- Space for 1 video that you can create introducing you and your products; this really brings your listing to life!
- Space for 1 product catalogue that will be available for registered and approved buyers to download.
- Meeting planner.
- Live chat with trade buyers from all over the UK.
- Visitors can request a video chat with you.
- Use of “Hangout” group chat room to network with other exhibitors.
- Full live support through the show days with our experienced online event team.
- A breakdown of visitors to your virtual stand and details of who has downloaded your catalogue.
Call us on 01934 733433 to book a stand or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am – 5.00pm