Giving & Living ONLINE is back in 2022!
Normally based in Exeter, the Giving & Living trade show took place online in 2021. It went so well that we’re doing it again in 2022, a few months after the physical show in January.
We’ve once again teamed up with experienced giftware magazine editor and PR consultant Charlotte Cowell along with technology experts Denre to deliver this three day online show. Giving & Living ONLINE will take place from 9th-11th May. Giving & Living being Online, with no-one needing to travel to be there, means that the show has opened up to a far wider audience, able to attract exhibitors and visitors from all over the country, rather than being a regional show.
This online show is perfect for exhibitors looking to dip a toe in to the world of trade shows, and tap into new markets, with a virtual stand costing only £250. At our 2021 event we welcomed buyers who have never attended our physical show, and from as far afield as Japan, Spain, France, South Georgia, and even The Falkland Islands!
If you’re looking for the best products for your retail business, this is your chance to meet a great range of exhibitors without having to travel!
Giving & Living Online is free to attend for buyers – you just need to register online.
This interactive three day event will allow you to view products from Giving & Living exhibitors. If you’re interested in gifts, home products, and coastal inspired ranges, then this event will introduce you to companies you may never have seen before. You can ‘meet’ virtually with the people who supply them.
When the show is live, you will be able to log in and:
- Browse through a curated range of companies
- ‘Favourite’ companies – add them to a shortlist to make the browsing process easier
- Download exhibitor catalogues
- View exhibitor videos
- See many more exhibitor images
- Request text or video chats with exhibitors
- Agree orders with the suppliers
- Use the Hangout room online to network with other buyers and with exhibitors.
This experience has been created with as few clicks as possible for you to take part and meet our exhibitors. We want you to be inspired by fantastic products, not bogged down with technology!
The three days will be fully supported by our online team, so if you need any assistance at the time you can ask, and we will guide you around. We will be available on the phone as well as in the online event.
If you have any queries about the event, you can call us on 01934 733456 or email email@example.com.
– REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN THE NEW YEAR –
If you’re looking for new buyers from all over the UK and further afield, this is a cost effective way to meet them without having to travel. It’s a summer season opportunity to meet new customers and raise awareness of your latest ranges.
What do you get:
- You are part of an extensive marketing campaign to thousands of buyers.
- Partner marketing via the Giftware Association, and other industry magazines.
- Space for minimum 12 images on your profile.
- Editorial and social media support through Charlotte Cowell of Halycon PR and www.giftwaremagazine.com.
- Space for 1 video that you can create introducing you and your products; this really brings your listing to life!
- Space for 1 product catalogue that will be available for registered and approved buyers to download.
- Meeting planner.
- Live chat with trade buyers from all over the UK.
- Visitors can request a video chat with you.
- Use of “Hangout” group chat room to network with other exhibitors.
- Full live support through the show days with our experienced online event team.
- A breakdown of visitors to your virtual stand and details of who has downloaded your catalogue.
Call us on 01934 733433 to book a stand or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am – 7.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am – 5.00pm